Wednesday, April 9, 2008

post 10

Overall, I enjoyed taking this class. I liked being able to become more involved in how the class went and my assignments. I am more of a hands-on person so I appreciate being able to actually do the things we talk about while I'm still in class. I have learned a lot of things that I can see myself using in the future. I think that the assignments were good because they allowed us to create things that we will most likely be using at some point in our careers. The main thing I didn't really think was necessary would be the whole textbook. I think that I could have done without purchasing the textbook because honestly I didn't really use it that much and I feel like the other things we did were much more beneficial to me. I think SAM can definately use some improvements but I think the concept is a good one.

No comments: