Monday, April 7, 2008

blog 9

When I signed up for this class I was disappointed that it started at 8 and that I would have to be there until 10:45. I am not a morning person at all so I do struggle to get to class and the fact that I don't live on campus doesn't help. This class turned out to be more interesting than I thought it would be. I'm happy that I got to learn how to use different programs such as excel and inspiration and that I gained a better understanding of others, such as PowerPoint. I enjoyed having Mr. Gentile as my instructor because he made the 8:00, 3-hour class as interesting as it could be and he is a nice and approachable person. Even though I had to take this class for my major I would definitely take it again and recommend it to others. I think the main thing that needed improvement in this class was the skills checks and practice tests. Most of time the tutorials go over all the questions on the practice tests and skills checks and there was nowhere else to learn that information. Also, if you get a question wrong you aren't told what the correct answer is.

No comments: