Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chapter 8

This chapter discussed security issues, ethics, and emerging technologies in education. It discussed computer viruses and how to detect them and remove them. Thankfully I have never had a virus on my computer but the information was still helpful in case I ever did get one and because it gave tips on how I can continue to avoid them. I also learned the term "brownvoltage". This occurs when there is prolonged undervoltage. I've never hears that word before.
This week we created webpages. I found this process to be somewhat confusing. Especially when it came to trying to upload the powerpoints. I don't know if is was because of the bravehost or if it was just me. I was also disappointed because I wanted to be more creative with my background and fonts and things so I tried not to use the templates but I just got more confused. Maybe if I had more time to spend I could have figured it out but I was getting frustrated.

No comments: